Friday 28 February 2014

Gratitude's and Celebration - Week 34 - Loving Kindness

Gratitude's and Celebration
How long have you gone without a break?  A little bit of space and time for you.  You rush around being there for everyone else and at the end of the day you slump yourself down with barely enough time and then your off again taking care of other peoples needs before you have even had time to draw breath. 

A little bit of TLC is what you need right now, give yourself some time at the end of the day to gather your thoughts, reflect and recharge.  I am grateful today that I am able to recognise these times where I need to take time out for myself, and I celebrate the ‘me’ that once recharged and refreshed can move mountains!
Loving Kindness is what you need
What simple act of kindness are you able to show yourself?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...