Wednesday 12 February 2014

I love you today because - You carried on

I Love you today because
You carried on!

There have been times in your life that really knocked you for six, you could have crumbled in dispair, you could have given up, but you faced these times with bravery and now you can look back at those times as you reflect and see the gives that have come out of the ashes.


Pen and Ink 



Show some Love
Recognise that things will happen that are not within your control, but there is always something no matter how small that you can do.

Share some Love
When we focus on helping others who are having a bad time
our problems take on a new perspective.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for this ... today I was experiencing a situation which made me feel helpless. I read your words and thought about the little thing I could do. Even if it's simply changing how I react to things, I can do something. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your troubles. It is amazing how for each situation and circumstance there is always something that we can do, even if it is just a change of perspective. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...