Sunday 16 February 2014

Gratitude and Celebrations - Week 32 - Your blessings are waiting for you!

Gratitudes' and Celebrations Journal

We are constantly surrounded by blessings and they come in the most unusual packaging.  If we look past what you expect a blessing to look like you will be pleasantly surprised.

Your Blessings are waiting for you

I see the blessings as the very things I would miss if they were not there.  The sound of the birds singing and tweeting as they fight for the seeds in the bird feeder, the feel and sensation of the suns rays on my skin even on a cold day.  If you have ever over come an illness you are thankful that you are able to do something that was previously difficult.  

I would obviously not over look a large windfall or selling every piece of art work I have created, but if and when they do come I will be grateful for the many other little things that present themselves and makes any day one to be grateful for.
Mixed media
What are the blessings that you have within your midst that you should be talking note of?

What have you done so far with the day that you have, How can you identify the many blessings in your life  today? I would love to hear from you and share what you will be doing. As this weekend draws to a close have a blessed week If you want to see how I made the journal (click here) Blessings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...