Tuesday 30 January 2018

Altered Directories - My 31 Art Studio Essentials


Altered Directories



It is great to have you join me for another day in my studio.  I kind of got a bit backed up, life happens and you roll with it, so I will be running slightly over into February with the Series.  You will still get 31 Art Studio Essentials in this Daily Series, so I hope you will hang in there with me.

Even in those times where stuff happens, what are you doing with your time?  There should always be time spent for something creative even if you only have 5 minutes to spare, and what you do with it is vitally important.  


Directory waiting to be altered

Today I will be showing you a selection of Altered Directory Journals.  This is a great way to recycle and you probably have a directory laying around that could be put to a creative use. 



I also did a series on my blog called 31 Art Journals showing you a variety of cool Art Journals that you can make.

It is great to check out the different shapes and sizes that directories and catalogs come in and the ideas you can come up with as you re-purpose them.  When your running low on time you can break up the tasks in small chunks and say stick some pages down, or add gesso to a selection of pages.




In this directory I prepped the pages when I had time with gesso.  I could then go back and either add images, journaling or whatever took my fancy.

Check out the Video and get a closer look at the Art Journals created.



If you are researching how to be more creative on YouTube then check out the tips and advice on ways to be Creative and regaining your Creative spark, sign up to my Mailing list and receive the publication 25 Ways to fit Art and Creativity into your day!



I am also Teaching on the BADASS Art Journal Course and will be giving away this Bonus when you sign up - Check it out HERE


Stay blessed and be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...