Wednesday 17 January 2018

My 31 Art Studio Essentials - Books




I love books always have and always will, despite my love for my Kindle, though as an artist I find there are some books that have to be felt, poured over and pages flipped.


I wanted to share a few with you and encourage you to use the great resource which they give you for ideas, inspiration, and will get you out of any slump that you may be in as you question your ''Why' as an artist.


Check out the video which goes into more details about each book and I do a mini flip through and tell you why I like these particular books.  I will at a later date be doing a video to review the books but you will get a good idea as to how these particular books can help you.



Also check out these places for more books some at a discounted price and ones that have some of my favorite magazines as well.


Check out these resources for discounted art books

Book Outlet

Book Outlet Best Seller in Bargain Books!




Dover Books

Dover Books

***********************************************************


Creative Bug





**********************************************************

Stampington Magazine

Stampington's Annual Back Issue Sale


I hope that you have been finding the sessions useful in the 31 Art Studio Essentials.  By going through the videos and your supplies you will be more than ready when the BADASS ART Journal Course comes up, and you will be well versed in your supplies, and additional ideas that you can use.




Stay blessed and be a blessing!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...