Sunday 7 January 2018

My 31 Art Studio Supplies - Inktense Pencils



The Video

I was never really a fan of Water Color pencils, and over the years explored other mediums.  One Christmas my sister got me a Derwent Inktense set of 12 and I thought I would give them a go.  I haven't looked back since and they are among the go-to supplies that I reach for especially when art journalling.






They are highly pigmented and vibrant and are a joy to work with.  These and the Inktense Blocks are amazing.  I definitely recommend that you give them a try.  You can also use them on fabric which for me was an additional bonus.

Check out the video and the resources that I have listed below, you will not be disappointed.!!!


Art Supply Resources to check out



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...