Thursday 18 January 2018

Painted Fabric - My 31 Art Studio Essentials

I am glad you could join me in my studio for the Art Studio Essentials Daily Series today, with the aim of kick starting your creativity and to look at your supplies in a new way.  



Yes we use our supplies but do you really USE them?  You will find that many supplies have a dual purpose and it is only when you spend time playing with them that you get to see their full potential.    

Today I will be playing about with my painted fabric, and showing you how I create them recycling and using the supplies in my studio, a great way to use those moments when you want to do something creative but have limited time.
Painted Fabric waiting to be taken on an adventure
What are you doing with those neglected art supplies hanging around waiting to be used? Are they buried in a draw gathering dust, and drying out?

I love recycling so have experimented with a variety of fabrics over the years 'courtesy of my son's old school uniform' and found that these fabrics work really well in a creative environment.

If you check out the video you will see some of the ways in which I have used them and what I will use them for. I hope it inspires you to look at your own fabrics in a different way and start to see where your creativity will take you.



Realityarts - Helping you to increase your creativity, and unlock your hidden talents

Check out some of these resources and free classes

Art Supplies

Acrylic Paint

Derwent



Check out some free classes HERE




Craftsy Projects kits, supplies and videos - 
Check them out HERE

Thank you for the support!  Stay Blessed and be a Blessing!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...