Friday 19 January 2018

Jewelry Tools - My 31 Art Studio Essentials





Thank you for joining me in my studio for the Art Studio Essentials Daily Series in January to kick start your creativity and to check out some supplies. Today I will be sharing some of my jewelry tools that I have in my supply.


Tools in the Studio

Go and have a rummage around and look at any tools that you may have neglected, and are crying out for you to use them alongside your art supplies that are hanging around.

 We all have those times where we feel less like creating and what I hope to show you is that we can look at our supplies in so many different ways there is something to fit any mood you may be in. 



I keep saying it but you need to find time to be creative and there are so many ways in which you can do so.

Check out the video below to see some of the tools I have in my stash, there are more that didn't make it out today but they are no longer forgotten.




What is your favorite tools in you stash, I would love to hear about them.

Thank you for the support! Now go out there and do some creating. Stay blessed and be a blessing.

Check out some of these Resources that have a range of tools, supplies, & tutorials that might interest you:



Dollar Tree

$1 Craft Supplies at Dollar Tree!



Stay blessed and be a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...