Friday 22 November 2013

Gratitudes and Celebrations Week 20 - Attention

Gratitude's and Celebration - Attention
What has grabbed your attention this week about your journey?  I still believe I am on the journey, willing to experence and make the most of the opportunities that come along the way.

Will we ever arrive and know all there is to know about everything - I think not, that is what makes life so exciting.  There is still time to learn new things, venture to new shores and watch another sunset.

I celebrate being able to see my son get to an age I remember as if it were yesterday, it seemed as if I had all the time in the world to live my life.  I am grateful for the opportunity to be creative and for the resources I have at my disposal.

As this week draws to a close can you think of the beautiful things in your life. Do leave a comment and have a blessed weekend!

If you want to see how I made the journal (click here)

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amanda .. living each day and giving to it the best we can .. and helping others with their lives. So brilliant you can share with your son his life and watch as he develops from the sidelines ...

    I am grateful for being alive and being able to experience each day as it unfolds ..using the skills I've learnt or were born with as the day brightens our lives .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...