Friday 1 November 2013

Gratitudes and Celebration Journal - Week 17 - Hope


Gratitude's and Celebration - Hope
Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen..Hebrews 11:1  This page serves as a reminder for me and comes at a time where I have not been feeling physically on point and that also can effect how you see things.

It has been another one of those tough weeks and my thoughts are on my brother Robert.  I was sharing in my memories from home post and the image of me in my room is the room that we shared when we were little until my sister moved out to go to university, and then we both had our own room.

I thought about the things he hoped for and hadn't got to realise, seeing his children grow up and have children of their own.  I thought of my own pursuits and those things I hoped for say 10 years ago, and whether they had been achieved, changed or left by the wayside.  When you take a look back in your own memories can you see the achievements that you have made?

I am grateful today that I still have hope, in all that we have, all that we are, and in the very midst of it.  I can celebrate today, this very hour, the minute that has passed and I can see more than I could yesterday.

As this week draws to a close can you think of what you have hoped for. Do leave a comment and have a blessed weekend!

If you want to see how I made the journal (click here)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...