Thursday 28 April 2011

Victory

We are coming to the end of the A-Z April Blogging challenge, with the last day being on Saturday.  I feel like I have done a marathan twice and the finish line is in front of me.  I wanted to give myself the additional challenge by writing to two blogs this and my art blog and can safely say it has been a great experience.  Only two more days to go!  If you took part, how did you get on?


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:12-13

3 comments :

  1. So far I've made it. Only two letters left. I'd say today's letter, 'x' was the hardest to come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have absolutely loved this challenge as it really made me use my imagination, stretch my wings and really go outside my comfort zone. All of these things have been necessary for me to heal and grow.

    Thank you for the scripture from Paul. I have held tight to these words for sometime now, and I am learning to be content in all things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, well done for making it this far, will check out your last two letters..

    Rasz, I'm with you there, it definitely stretch me creatively!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...