Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year and Tutorial Tuesday!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Better late than never, I wanted to start out by saying Happy New Year and wishing you a blessed year filled with peace, growth, insight, understanding and much love.  This is my last post of this year and Tuesdays are usually filled with tutorials.  I shared in yesterdays post the changes that will be happening, I am taking a few courses that I hope will bring new knowledge and change will come through in my work.  I want to step up and do more.  I don’t make new year’s resolutions but build on the plans that I made this year which will carry through to next year.

One of the changes that I will continue to work on is my health, getting fit, getting rid of clutter and making sure that nutritionally I have a balanced diet.  I am going to continue to clear the clutter and we are all going to make a big effort at home to get rid of those things that are just there ‘because’ rather than serving a purpose.

Rather than weekly to fit in the new courses I will be posting Tutorial Tuesdays on a monthly basis.  I will have lots to share from the insights and techniques gained on the courses and wanted to make some room for this.  I will be trying my hand at videoing and will try and do some video based technique videos.  There are so many things that I would love to do that there isn’t the hours in the day, but I will try and do a few of them.

If you want to take a look at the past tutorials click on the link below and it will take you to the topics.  
Tutorial Tuesday

I hope you find ways to experiment and learn new things in the coming year.  As always share what you are doing and remember to be a blessing.
Happy 2014!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda .. you are always full of ideas and creativity .. so I look forward to seeing the direction you take in this New Year .. I hope 2014 will be easier for you - and all the best with that decluttering .. I'm doing that and have workmen coming in which is forcing my hand = a good thing ..

    Happy New Year and lots of happiness in 2014 - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary, It has been quite a roller coaster ride of activity. The decluttering is going to be a challenge, but one I am willing to face this year! Good luck with the workmen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...