Friday 13 December 2013

Gratitudes and Celebration Journal - Week 23 - Move Forward!

Do not allow the past to hold you back.....


In my bid to make changes to the way I do many things it calls for stepping out of your comfort zone.  You know how it is, you get comfortable with certain things and when you try and shift out you go back to the old ways.  But we have to grow, and we need to keep growing and every year you should be able to look back on something new that you have tried, or learnt.

Some of you will have seen changes on my blog and posting and I will be sharing more things that I have been doing, quietly working away, making that way and in times of doubt dusting myself off, picking myself up and going at it again.

Gratitude's and Celebration - moving forward


The page reads 'Do not allow the past to keep you back, move forward' and today I am grateful that I can keep moving forward and make the most of each and every opportunity that has come my way and is still on the way.  I am also grateful to be able to try so many different things, Sekani showed me how to get instagram on my windows phone and I have been messing around with it, so many photos to share.
Completed page - Keep moving forward!

Today think of those things that you have allowed yourself to be held back by, what are you going to do about it? One small change over a period of time can make the difference. I would love to hear from you and share what you will be tackling next.

As this week draws to a close can you think of the beautiful things in your life. Do leave a comment and have a blessed weekend!
If you want to see how I made the journal (click here)

2 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love those - very catching and beautiful to the eye. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...