Friday 20 December 2013

Gratitudes and Celebration Journal - Week 24 - Preparation


Gratitude's and Celebration - Week 24
'Prepare yourself for the journey - Your not alone...'

Sometimes we prevent ourselves from taking the journey, not because we don't have the tools or know the way, but simply because we feel insecure about ourselves.  It might have been a throw away comment that someone said or even a look that someone gave you or your work that starts you on the self doubting route.

We are all on the journey

Preparing for the journey takes all the slip-ups, mistakes, comments and anything else that will invariably come and gives you a reminder of why you started your in the first place.  They are the things that get you back on track, the encouraging images, the reminders of what you are working towards and keep you going when the going gets tough.  
Support is available as you make your journey

Today I am grateful for the support, seen and unseen from that are routing for me as I make my journey and I am grateful to those who are further along on their journey and every now and then reach a hand back to encourage me forward.


Today think of those things that you need to make preparation as reminders along the way, and decide what steps you will take next.  One small change over a period of time can make the difference. I would love to hear from you and share what you will be tackling next.

As this week draws to a close have a blessed weekend!  If you want to see how I made the journal (click here)

1 comment :

  1. Seeing your artwork fills me with color and joy! You are blessed with talent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...